27th Portuguese Conference on Pattern Recognition
RECPAD is the annual Portuguese Conference on Pattern Recognition, sponsored by APRP (Portuguese Association for Pattern Recognition). It is a one-day conference with an invited keynote speaker and poster sessions along the day.
RECPAD 2021 is organized by University of Évora will take place on November 5, 2021.
RECPAD aims to promote the collaboration between the Portuguese scientific community in the fields of Pattern Recognition, Image Analysis and Processing, Soft Computing, and related areas, including, but not limited to:
• Statistical, structural, syntactic pattern recognition;
• Neural networks, machine learning, data mining;
• Discrete geometry, algebraic, graph-based techniques for pattern recognition;
• Signal analysis, image coding and processing, shape and texture analysis;
• Computer vision, robotics, remote sensing;
• Document processing, text and graphics recognition, digital libraries;
• Speech recognition, music analysis, multimedia systems;
• Natural language analysis, information retrieval;
• Biometrics, biomedical pattern analysis and information systems;
• Special hardware architectures, software packages for pattern recognition.
Download the pdf version of the call for papers HERE.
• Submission deadline: September 26 (updated)
• Notification: October 15 (updated)
• Camera ready/Registration deadline: October 22 (updated)
• Poster submission: to be defined (updated)
• RECPAD 2021: November 5
The papers should be submitted via EasyChair. The submission is done in four steps: set up an account with EasyChair, enter a paper title and abstract, and finally upload your paper. Please be sure to read the formatting instructions. Some common questions about submission can be sent via the contact email. Submitted papers should be prepared according to the published specification for formatting and style.
Submit an article to RecPad 2021 HERE.
The authors are invited to submit papers in PDF format with not more than two (2) pages including results, figures and references, according to the formatting style. Papers which are overlength will not be reviewed.
Papers must be formatted for blind review and according to the following templates:
• Teresa Gonçalves, Universidade de Évora
• Luís Rato, Universidade de Évora
• Pedro Salgueiro, Universidade de Évora
• Eduardo Medeiros, Universidade de Évora
•To be announced